Wow Motorola...you Rock..er um suck?

Reaction score
Ok so I was on another forum (Droidlife) and had seen a post....Razr soak test starts for bug fixes. Really? What about the suckers who bought the Bionic? How long for us? I know, supposedly the soak tests started for us too, but why do we have to wait for 3 months to get our bug fix? I mean you only had how many months to fix it since the phone was pushed back months of the original release date, but I'm sure the next big Moto phone will be out in 3 weeks and the Bionic and Razr will be left in the dust......

I love the Bionic, but Motorola please back up your products and keep us people who drop hundreds of $$ on your phones!

Tonik

Reaction score
...... but why do we have to wait for 3 months to get our bug fix?

My guess is the problems were the same for both phones. So they worked on ours and got it right and now are sending it to the RAZR. It would have been the other way around if the RAZR was out first.

OP
resident psycho
Reaction score
I guess I didn't think of that, so the Razr is a skinny Bionic with a battery you can't change, but it does keep out some water? Who has the better phone then?

Tonik

Reaction score
I guess I didn't think of that, so the Razr is a skinny Bionic with a battery you can't change, but it does keep out some water? Who has the better phone then?

Their screen looks better for movies and HD I think. Ours looks way better in bright sun, which is why I am a very happy guy. I am outside in the summer a lot on my motorcycle looking at google maps trying to figure out where the heck I am. But the non-removable battery really scares me. I like my big fat extended battery that lasts forever.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

or when u burn a hole in your pocket who has a better phone then.... not metaphorically ....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
The Bionic and Razr are VERY similar phones. I'm sure while they were working on the Bionic fixes they were also working on the Razr fixes. It is also possible that a lot of fixes could be easily transitioned over to the Razr.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Plus how cheap will the Bionic be in late January when I get my update?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Bionic

Reaction score
Their screen looks better for movies and HD I think. Ours looks way better in bright sun, which is why I am a very happy guy. I am outside in the summer a lot on my motorcycle looking at google maps trying to figure out where the heck I am. But the non-removable battery really scares me. I like my big fat extended battery that lasts forever.

That about sums it up. I was at a party over the weekend and someone had a new RAZR. We came to the same conclusion. If you value battery life over thinness - go for the BIONIC. If you value display quality over readability in bright light and lower power consumption at full brightness, go for the RAZR.

I travel a lot for work, so for me, a removable battery is a must have. On the weekends, I pop in the standard battery and enjoy the thinness. Still, the RAZR is a sweet phone. I was a little jealous!

OP
resident psycho
Reaction score
I hope the phone makers don't follow suit with the internal battery. It's a crappy design, just like iph*ne, and I love having in my fat battery. It gives me 2 days of use and I like the way it feels in my hand.

By the way, I got the update this morning and thank you Moto, the phone is running more awesomer now!