Worth it?

Casper3686

Reaction score
I just picked up the Razr last week and I really like it. I am still getting used to the battery on it. I wanted to know if it is worth it to return it (I am in the 14 day window still for returns) and pay the $100 plus the $35 restocking fee for the Maxx? This was part of the BOGO deal Verizon has going on right now so it would be for both phones. I just came from the Thunderbolt and I really enjoy the Razr better. Has anyone else done this and is it worth it?

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I haven't done it, but extra battery power is always worth it to me. If it helps at all, I would get the Maxx a thousand times over the Razr 1. Both are great, but the Maxx just gives you more peace of mind.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Oaklands

Reaction score
I am long past being able to exchange. Also, I am getting excellent battery life out of my razr. However, if I were to be buying today, I would probably go with the Maxx. Keep in mind though, I have not held one.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you can afford it why the heck not? That's what it essentially boils down to. NO ONE is ever locked into a device. It might not be cheap but you can always trade up.

gator57

Reaction score
Love my Razr now that they gave us the last update, hotspot works great, battery life extended, 4G connection seems to be much better and I would be on my way up to Verizon to trade it in for the Maxx as quickly as my transportation and traffic allowed.....give me mo' battery.....

cece5702

Reaction score
I would take it back and get the Maxx! I think in the long run its definently worth it. Battery Life is much longer and you really dont have to charge it everyday unless you want to. If you dont mind paying the extra money, go for it!!!

eddie7

Reaction score
Or you could spend $40 on a battery pack on Amazon that will recharge your Razr 3 times. And the one I just ordered is about the same size as my phone. I like the how thin and light the Razr is. :icon_ banana:

mcsoul

Reaction score
Not worth it to me, but I'd take the RAZR over the MAXX if they were the same price. Thin and light, plenty of battery.