WORDFEUD game!

emjay

Reaction score
Just installed this game and so far so good! I am addicted to Words with Friends on my iTouch which I leave at home and this one is the best one I've found for my droid x. I also have Wordwise and Wordsmith but I really don't like those two games. Not crazy about the ads in Wordfeud but if I continue to like it I'll donate and get ad free version. Now only if my friends would get a droid and not the iphone, I could play them!!

Love to play...

emjaykay

emjay

Reaction score
If I were to upgrade to the paid version, would I lose all my games? I really hate those ads and I don't mind paying for something I really like and use (use too much I gotta say!!!). I have too many games going to risk losing them with upgrade.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

raskls

Reaction score
Sign in to account

My phone took a crap and I had to reinstall a bunch of my apps including wordfued. Now it keeps telling me my username is already taken. Is there no way to sign in to my existing account?

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
Is there anyway to tell if your opponent is cheating using the "Word Feud Cheat App"?

Because Im pretty sure that my opponent is using it because some of the words they are using are completely un guessable.

for example the word "za" and the letter z being on a double letter score. First off, what is za?

I know that the cheat app allows users to be shown the best place to put your letters, but is there a way that would show the player they are cheating? If not...I think that the dev should put something in there that says the player is using a client to help them win. Not too much to ask for.

Other than that..the game is pretty boss.

a44kaliburll - if you wanna play!

skel1977

Reaction score
My phone took a crap and I had to reinstall a bunch of my apps including wordfued. Now it keeps telling me my username is already taken. Is there no way to sign in to my existing account?

Yeah it did that to me too. Had to make a new name

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Is there anyway to tell if your opponent is cheating using the "Word Feud Cheat App"?

Because Im pretty sure that my opponent is using it because some of the words they are using are completely un guessable.

for example the word "za" and the letter z being on a double letter score. First off, what is za?

I know that the cheat app allows users to be shown the best place to put your letters, but is there a way that would show the player they are cheating? If not...I think that the dev should put something in there that says the player is using a client to help them win. Not too much to ask for.

Other than that..the game is pretty boss.

a44kaliburll - if you wanna play!

I wondered if someone had that app too. It seemed to take them a while to play. But whatever. I don't use it and that's all that matters to me. It's a game, but I would't feel right using it.

I learned 'za' from some other player and WordFued allows it, so I've used it. I checked dictionary.com and all it says is that it's slang for pizza. I never heard it before. I just googled scrabble rules and it is allowed in scrabble, so it's allowed in wordFued (at least I think they try to keep their rules as close to scrabble as possible).

pyro6128

Reaction score
You should get to know the 2 letter words that are acceptable in scrabble. There arent really that many, and if you know the 2 letter words for z,q,x,j, itll help you a lot. For instance, theres no 2 letter c words. Little things like that help. I don't think that person was necessarily cheating

Big Fate

Reaction score
This game is horrible... The fact that they give someone that long to take their turn is bogus...

debdroid1a

Reaction score
This game is horrible... The fact that they give someone that long to take their turn is bogus...
I play more then one game so I don't have to wait for just one person.
And have other games on my phone.

Maybe in the
subscribed.gif
WORDFEUD members post, put that you like quick playing games. There are some out there that like that too.

Big Fate

Reaction score
I play more then one game so I don't have to wait for just one person.
And have other games on my phone.

Maybe in the
subscribed.gif
WORDFEUD members post, put that you like quick playing games. There are some out there that like that too.

I hear ya, but if you have to play multiple games just to get some action going that says something. Why in the world would they give you 72 hours to respond lol... Thats a joke. You either come ready to play, or you log off and come back when your not busy simple as that.

Tag your it! ..... (2 days later) tag now your it!

zymrgist

Reaction score
Looking for more people that like to play and are pretty good at it.
Just hitting 'random player' sometimes gets you someone (probably a younger kid)
that just doesn't have the vocabulary. I'm only okay, mind you, but it isn't particularly
fun for either side when the score gets lopsided (320 to 105 or something).
Would be nice to have a pairing ability based on your average score. Or to just have
a 'skill level' option to pick from. More fair (and fun) for everyone.

Diana777

Reaction score
same thing happened to me...

I went through the same thing and my user name was Diana777 i think... criche____ was my favorite partner if you run across them let them know i didnt blow them off... we've played for a few months and now i've lost them...ughh....
Diana

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I found side by side words/ letters give me big points.

Last game with someone I lost because I had a Z worth 10 points--took 10 from my score gave her 10. :( I just had no place to use it.

Sent from my Droid 1 using DroidForums App

kellyb2000

Reaction score
How does one come across a random board??? My friend and I continuously rematch each other and suddenly after about 10 games we got a random board. Then I had to reinstall (new phone) and put in the wrong user name so it started us over with a standard board. Haven't gotten another one since. I have another friend that I have played with for over a month and we've never gotten one. Is there any rhyme or reason to it??? I LOVE the random boards!!!