WORDFEUD game!

ntrddragn

Reaction score
I think this is a winner so far. I have to say its better then wordwise.

ktruba

Reaction score
It's a great start, but has so many bugs my roommate couldn't even play and were on the same wifi network.

I really hope this gets smooth because it has so much potential. For now I'll stick to Words with Friends on my ipod touch while I'm at home haha

B-RAN

Reaction score
I found I had more force closes when I had the app on my SD card and not the phone. Not sure if that is the problem or just a coincidence?

ntrddragn

Reaction score
i think its just a coincdence. i have mine on my sd also no FC but since yesterday i have been having server connection issue. It keeps telling me to check my 3g or wifi which i have full reception on both.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
i'll hit you guys up when i get back from the bahamas in a week. cant pay $100/ min to play scrabble. LOL

pyro6128

Reaction score
get an international roaming plan, very cheap, I just did it. Paid about $15 for a week of unlimited data in the bahamas. Well worth it

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Had it for a while now, and its fun but it takes ages to finish a game with someone.
It does. been playing against someone for over 24 hours...
But it looks like you can play several games against several people. I just started a second game.

I'm not very good at this, so if anyone else isn't, you can play against me and maybe I'll have a chance of winning:icon_ banana:.

I'm deb123 on there.

Oh if you need a word game to pass the time, WordUp! is free and a word timed game. Pretty fun. Kind of like boggle.

mschamberger

Reaction score
I have a request: how about a way to challenge a play. I know you compare against an internal dictionary (I was refused UZI), but I played RENDED when it should have been RENT. My friend called me on it, and after research found that he was right. So some way to have a challenge or recall would be nice. Other than that, fantastic game. I can guarantee 2 purchases when you go paid version.

Thanks,

pyro6128

Reaction score
I have a request: how about a way to challenge a play. I know you compare against an internal dictionary (I was refused UZI), but I played RENDED when it should have been RENT. My friend called me on it, and after research found that he was right. So some way to have a challenge or recall would be nice. Other than that, fantastic game. I can guarantee 2 purchases when you go paid version.

Thanks,

Well Uzi is a name, and its Hebrew, so its understandable that its not allowed. You couldn't use that in scrabble either. And with rended, while the intended word was different, rended is a word that is in the english dictionary, so its allowed in this and in scrabble. Just clearing that up a bit. But yea, this game is so addicting.

My name is Areyes on there if anyone wants to play.

Freelancer

Reaction score
Love this game as well. A few things I've noticed:

- It seems to run better on my friend's EVO on Sprint than my Droid on Verizon as far as push notifications go. Mine are often delayed or don't happen at all while his are instant.
- There's no +50 bonus for bingo (dropping all your tiles on one play)
- The center square isn't double score like in Scrabble
- While the Random board is fun, it's pretty ridiculous how many points one can get off of one word (definitely more for casual games and not so much for competitive games because of this)
- Using Adblock script on my ROM is awesome - don't see the ad after each turn at all.

Really though, these are just nitpicks about it. Really love it, and the random board makes for some interesting games. Front facing camera that records the other person's reaction to a 200 point word you play would be hilarious.

Invite me, too: Schteef

mschamberger

Reaction score

Thanks,

Well Uzi is a name, and its Hebrew, so its understandable that its not allowed. You couldn't use that in scrabble either. And with rended, while the intended word was different, rended is a word that is in the english dictionary, so its allowed in this and in scrabble. Just clearing that up a bit. But yea, this game is so addicting.

My name is Areyes on there if anyone wants to play.

Uzi is also a family of bolt-action 9mm sub-machine gun, so is not a proper name, and is therefore valid.

But I didn't post to get in a pissing match over playable words, my post was a request for a way to challenge or recind a play.