WORDFEUD game!

jpeeps05

Reaction score
WORDFEUD app has been released. The best scrabble type game on Droid. Closest to the Words With Friends app from apple available. If you love that app, you will love this one!
jpeeps05-invite me to a game!

B-RAN

Reaction score
I downloaded this yesterday. It is a good app, but has TONS of bugs! I constantly get no connection available when i'm on Wifi, times out a lot and is REALLY slow to load. A couple friends of mine experienced the same thing. By the look at the comment section this is a common problem. I hope the dev gets it fixed and running smooth. I will be patiently waiting....
My name is B-RAN on there!

OP
jpeeps05

jpeeps05

Reaction score
yea i get that bug too all the time. If they can fix that, it will be an awesome game for sure.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Had it for a while now, and its fun but it takes ages to finish a game with someone.

JayCizzo

Reaction score
I downloaded yesterday. I've had no issues, the push notifications work instantly, it has in game chat. I'm liking this better than WordWise and this app is free. I'd pay a buck or two to get rid of the ads though.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
going to give it a try, thanks for the tip OP

OP
jpeeps05

jpeeps05

Reaction score
enjoy the game. Havent had any problems with the server lately!!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
first impression... i like how you can actually reach a double word in the first round :) the gameplay is just as good as wordwise pro. and the advertisements give it a feel of "words with friends".... btwn wordfeud and wordwise pro, it's a toss-up IMO

Krazzy Steve

Reaction score
Try Word Score

first impression... i like how you can actually reach a double word in the first round :) the gameplay is just as good as wordwise pro. and the advertisements give it a feel of "words with friends".... btwn wordfeud and wordwise pro, it's a toss-up IMO

I tried Word Score looks like just released ... loved it .... very challenging and exciting ... you play against time..

ntrddragn

Reaction score
hmmm..placing the tile seems to be a little more easier then wordwise but i like the haptic feed back on wordwise. but you can beat the free app. chat is definitely a nice feature. wordfeud doesnt have the option to shuffle the words around. both apps are good imo. one is free and the other is not.

OP
jpeeps05

jpeeps05

Reaction score
We need to get a wordfeud tourney going!!