Wireless Webcam???

sackings245

Reaction score
So i was sitting in my computer class the other day when i noticed that one of the student was messing with his phone. about 5-10 mins later he was streaming video from the camera on his phone wirelessly to the computer. i asked him what app he was using and for the life of me i cant remember what it was. does anyone else know what app this could be? he was using the samsung moment and it was running droid 1.5. im really interested in using this if i could find out was it was. he also said it was free :)

Sleeve

Reaction score
UStream lets you embed pre-recorded shows you record to UStream's servers on any site in any sequence you define. If you enable live broadcast, your canned pre-recorded episodes are replaced by your live feed. There is about a 3 second delay, so you don't want to be within earshot of your show playing while you are live or else you keep getting interrupted by yourself. You can entirely control going live with the Ustream Android app. You can also record locally then add the show to your pre-recorded episodes without allowing live viewing.

If you allow live viewing and enable chat, you see threaded chat on your Droid overlaying the video while you're recording from people who are viewing the show and using a site (ustream's or yours) that has embedded the chat client.

Any live feed can be saved as an episode of your show. Ustream uses this show concept throughout its design.

I gave Ustream a thorough look and was very impressed. I haven't had a real need for it, and it didn't motivate me to the point of using it regularly, but it really is a jaw dropping application and free service. I think once my solo business travel picks back up again I'll use it next time I'm somewhere more interesting than a boring grid of buildings.