Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you manually start RSD? That is an unneeded step. Let the House launch it... Sam, is it possible that the script can't launch it as it's already running?

That's not the issue. For the THIRD time now the issue is that he does NOT have a SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic\rsd directory. Which means he either did NOT run the HoB RSD 5.7 installer or told it to install somewhere other than default. I really don't care either way as I've explained this too many times to keep wasting my time on this problem.

Yea I already explained this twice now. I gave up trying.

I just was coming back on here to say you can add me to the list of people not paying attention as close as they needed to be. I when back through the steps from scratch and downloaded everything from the links you provided. All were the same except RSD. It was in fact the regular 5.7 not the HoB 5.7. I have no idea why/how I downloaded it and not yours. Anyway, I have the menu now so will be on 247 soon. Thanks for being patient Sam.

I just was coming back on here to say you can add me to the list of people not paying attention as close as they needed to be. I when back through the steps from scratch and downloaded everything from the links you provided. All were the same except RSD. It was in fact the regular 5.7 not the HoB 5.7. I have no idea why/how I downloaded it and not yours. Anyway, I have the menu now so will be on 247 soon. Thanks for being patient Sam.

There you go. That's exactly what I explained several times. :) Good luck. Should be fine now.

That's not the issue. For the THIRD time now the issue is that he does NOT have a SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic\rsd directory. Which means he either did NOT run the HoB RSD 5.7 installer or told it to install somewhere other than default. I really don't care either way as I've explained this too many times to keep wasting my time on this problem.

lol.. so.. then it's your fault for making separate packages.. :p

Just kidding. I am your most devoted follower... :hail:

lol.. so.. then it's your fault for making separate packages.. :p

Just kidding. I am your most devoted follower... :hail:

I know right. It's very complicated to download and install 4 things in order. LOL. :) He figured it out so he's good to go. All is well.

Linux/Mac House Of Bionic Version 1.0 :)

REINSTALL 247 option

Updating LTE...

:D

OK. Now that **most** of us are on 247, time for a new question.

What version of the House of Bionic are you running?

I'm running 6.7

I keep downloading, installing and running the newest version. I did my .247 leap on HoB 7.7.

Well, since I'm W8 64 that's why I bought the upgrade to VM WS 9. Damn thing is like a tank on this machine. It's flashing webtop now. I need to add a bitwise check. 32 bit linux users will *NOT* be able to flash webtop. RAZR linux people are struggling with it, too. They finally said F it and made it optional in their script. :D On 64 bit it'll flash. Even from my VM. This is sick. I actually like the Linux version quite a bit. This is some SERIOUSLY elegant code I wrote for it. I don't mean to come off sounding like an arrogant ass. That wasn't my point. It's just that I wrote this in 2 days and it matches the windows version pound for pound, function for function.
Hmmmm, I have WS 9, maybe I will give its USB a chance.

xDDD1!!!!!!! You're great Samuri.
I have converted you to Ubuntu! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! >8D

That's not entirely inaccurate. I did the Linux stuff for you, actually. I felt bad that people goaded you into installing 246 when you didn't have a windows box to update with. But this goes back to a very old promise I made to some linux users way back in June or July to convert the HoB to Linux. So, it's done now. I just rebooted after a REINSTALL option. This means that I can unbrick....from linux... :D Now to root this beach and put together a zip file for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back