Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuriHL said:
Breaks the signing.

I did not know that my source warned me that it does that an not to try an edit the zip i guess thats why he sent me a folder insted of a zip?

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC

I did not know that my source warned me that it does that an not to try an edit the zip i guess thats why he sent me a folder insted of a zip?

Which is why we can't flash what he sent you, yea.

Had to post to this thread just to say I was part of the 8million posts. As you can see, I post a lot. Lol. Seriously, I am a frequent reader of this forum and the last few days have been entertaining to say the least.

I must be the only hold out though. I am on rooted .905 and only want to do the update once. I am waiting until 10/15/12 and if no ota by then, I will join the House.

utshawn said:
Had to post to this thread just to say I was part of the 8million posts. As you can see, I post a lot. Lol. Seriously, I am a frequent reader of this forum and the last few days have been entertaining to say the least.

I must be the only hold out though. I am on rooted .905 and only want to do the update once. I am waiting until 10/15/12 and if no ota by then, I will join the House.

The dark side shall have u an the HoB takes them alllll muahahahahahahah

That's a specific date. Why not just pull the trigger now and be happy with your phone again?

matjmonk said:
Bacon (to add to the post count and make sure we surpass 4000!)

Omg this again^ -_-

The House is getting another update that everyone will approve of. The RAZR linux devs have been fighting with getting webtop to flash in linux. We all agree....this is not necessary for most people and wastes time. Let's make the House faster by removing that unless you're doing a full REINSTALL option. (Which allows people to fix webtop if it's broken). This will speed it up a LOT. And allow me to push out a linux script later tonight that'll work for my linux/mac people.

utshawn said:

Dude, no offense but you'll be alot happier with your phone now if you took the plunge. By the the time OTA finally does come, you'll have the learning curve throwing strikes. No pressure though, I like being in a select group.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back