Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao.. took me about 30 seconds of WTF moments to figure that out too.. now from 244 --> 246 --> 247, I got it down..

Me too...for some reason the last button I wanted to push was the power button...I didn't want to get Samuri'ed!

Thats why u do research before modding ur phone so u dont have to come to me or samuri to bail u out when u get screwed xD

lol.. true. To be fair, I did research for several days to make sure I wanted to do it. I read that damn FAQ multiple times, read through multiple update threads, etc. Did the plunge, and the script walks you through every single fricken click, EXCEPT that one... (but wasn't hard to figure.. there is only so many buttons on the f'in thing..)

lol.. true. To be fair, I did research for several days to make sure I wanted to do it. I read that damn FAQ multiple times, read through multiple update threads, etc. Did the plunge, and the script walks you through every single fricken click, EXCEPT that one... (but wasn't hard to figure.. there is only so many buttons on the f'in thing..)
Yep, same here. LOL.

Google bionic recovery mode
The first thing on the list I got was Getting into Stock Recovery

Some people just need to be told everything eh? :D LMAO :D LOL!

Random fact: did u know Moto update zips self destruct (corrupt themselves) if u try to modify them (if windows explorer doesnt crash and restart before it self destructs)

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back