Wireless Charging mods on Sale

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Picked up the Tumi Wireless Charging Power Pack for $59 at Verizon. $30 off. The Kate Spade one is on sale, too. I need to get a wireless charger but for now I will charge the phone with it (which in turn charges the Mod).
Impossibly thin. The Z2 with this Mod is maybe 2 mm thicker then the Turbo 2.

I certainly don't need it yet. But it will be nice to have when I go on an extended Ingress mission. lol

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
$59 is a pretty good deal. My Incipio (with wireless) was free with the phone. I would spend around $60 for one though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
did not know they made wireless charging power packs. I guess I should have known better.
There are several different battery pack Mods released last year. Incipio...with and without built in wireless charging. Tumi...with built in wireless charging. And a Kate Spade...with and without wireless charging built in.

Then this year Moto made their own Turbo Power Pack battery Mod without built in wireless charging, but also made their own wireless charging Style Shell Mod (the thin back plate that covers the back of the phone) so you can have wireless charging without the extra battery bulk if you want it.

So many cool Mods to do cool things.

JandN2639

Reaction score
My husband and I use mostly solar chargers. It would be great if everything went solar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm going to look into that wireless style shell mod... That sounds great

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
And to my surprise, it works both portrait and landscape. Didn't think it would work at all. My wireless charger is old and small. Bought for my first Turbo. Then got bigger T2 and it only worked in landscape. Everything old is new again, I guess because it works both ways! I was planning to just charge it with my phone.
8f437318daebc9c5807277bb4fc4b224.jpg

Sorry for upside down pic. Lol

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm going to look into that wireless style shell mod... That sounds great

They have been "Out Of Stock" a lot since becoming available a few weeks ago. Guess that tells us how popular they are. I finally got lucky and found them In Stock a few days ago and ordered two...one black ballistic nylon and one flowers (you can guess who each is for). They should be here later this week. Do I "need" wireless style shells, No. Do I "want" them...Yes. Why not.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They have been "Out Of Stock" a lot since becoming available a few weeks ago. Guess that tells us how popular they are. I finally got lucky and found them In Stock a few days ago and ordered two...one black ballistic nylon and one flowers (you can guess who each is for). They should be here later this week. Do I "need" wireless style shells, No. Do I "want" them...Yes. Why not.

Thanks for the info... And that was thoughtful of you to get one for the wife and yourself. Enjoy! You deserve to

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where do you live? We don't have flowers on our poison ivy (lol)

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I learn something every day here.... Thanks radon 222! What color are the flowers, so I know what I'm looking for?