Samsung's Fast Wireless Charging Stand $24.99

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
product-image-115483461_1024x1024.jpg

One of my favorite accessories for 2016 is on sale today. Samsung's wireless charging stand brings 2nd gen speed wireless charging to your Qi Enabled devices while allowing you limited use of the phone. Samsung has labeled their charging stand as "Fast Wireless Charging". It is faster than most standard wireless charging solutions, but is still not as fast as wired charging. I keep one of these on my nightstand and with my Galaxy S7 Edge's always on display I am able to use my phone as a "desk clock".

Samsung introduced the charger with the Galaxy S7 and we expect a new and improved version of the Samsung Wireless Charger with the release of the Galaxy S8. If you are still looking to pick up last years version to hold you over while you wait now is the perfect time to grab it. The charger was released at a hefty retail price of more than $70. You can get the charger for about $40 on Amazon. Right now the charger is on sale for only $24.99 on Flash Steals. You can choose between either white or black, and the sale is good through the rest of today.

via Flash Steals

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Thanks!! All seems to be good for this...it comes with the charging cable, shipping is only $2 (5-7 days, don't see an option to change that), retail packaging.

I've seen some deals in the past for these wireless chargers that only give you the charging pad...no cable or anything. This will be great to have for my desk at work. I've got a charger for my nightstand already.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Just chiming in on this...it's been nearly 2 weeks and I haven't received my charger yet. I looked to see if there's any tracking info available and it appears that it just left China over this past weekend. "5-7 days" my foot! Guess I can't expect too much from $2 shipping out of China.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Talk about slow. 3 weeks later and I still haven't received it. But the good news is that it's finally in the US...just arrived in New York last night. Estimated delivery is Feb 6, which is one day shy of the 4 week mark.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Well, I finally received it today...3 1/2 weeks after ordering. But, it didn't come with the cable like it stated in their original product description. And wouldn't you know it, the item is no longer listed on the site. I've emailed their support but doubt I'll get any resolution from that.

"If it looks too good to be true...."