Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand 50% OFF!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
81vyW4FijCL._SL1500_.jpg

If you own a Samsung flagship from the past couple of years you more than likely have wireless charging capabilities. Both the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge have FAST Wirless Charging capabilities. The Fast Wireless Charging Stand was announced alongside the Galaxy S7.

The reason it is so great is because it allows you to use your phone while it is wireless charging when on a desk, and allows you to see your always on display while on your nightstand. I paid full price for mine a few months ago and have no regrets. It is my favorite Samsung accessory. The charge stand is now on sale for 50% off while supplies last! Grab yours from the link below.

via Amazon

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Here's a more universal version of a quick charge wireless charger pad. This one is both Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 and Samsung Fast Charge capable, and it's smaller and less expensive as well.

No, it doesn't hold the phone upright, but that's the only downside I see.

41AyJvunj7L._SY400_.jpg

Amazon.com: [10W Fast Charge Wireless Charging Pad]CHOE (QI Wireless Charger + Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Adapter) for Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6 Edge+ and Other Qi-Enabled Devices: Cell Phones & Accessories

Also available in black.

Here's an upright Fast Charge pad for Samsung only, at less than $20

18853d7df9c12ad6d6ff58b2ad5d2991.jpg

Amazon.com: 10W Fast Wireless Charger,Itian Qi Charging Stand A18C Only Suitable for Samsung S7 S7 Edge S6 Edge Plus Note5 in Portrait Mode,Not Suitable for Other Qi Phones(Quick Power Adapter Not Included): Cell Phones & Accessories
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hradek422

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, I have one of the Samsung wireless charging stands that this thread is talking about, and the fact that it charges the phone upright, honestly, is a hindrance. The phone has to be sitting on it JUST so in order for it to fast charge, and if I'm wanting to use my phone, it makes it pretty difficult to do anything on it without the phone falling off the stand. If there was some way to clamp the phone into place, it would be much better.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
How about one of those sticky silicone pads applied to the back of the stand? I have a few that were given to me as a freebie are an expo, and I cut them to fit into a tray in my car. I put the phone on there and it stays put nicely.

The ones I have are less than an eighth of an inch thick so they wouldn't affect charging.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like the idea and my Qi charging plate is not working well, maybe I'll check it out...
Edit: Probably not for the S6... Good idea at the less expensive price...

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I have a wireless stand for my S6 and it's on my nightstand. Perfect for setting the phone on to charge up overnight...and I use the phone as my alarm clock. Also, should I wake in the middle of the night and need to check the phone for something quick, I don't have to fumble with the charging cable in the dark.