Wirefly orders

statik

Reaction score
So the X is 179.99 on Wirefly with $50 cashback from Bing (whatever that means). When you go through all the contract options the 1.99 insurance option doesn't come up in the process. What happens if Wirefly sends me a faulty phone and I don't have a insurance option currently on the contract since it was never offered initially?

Anyone else experiencing this problem? I like to buy from Wirefly but not if I don't have reassurance in this matter.

Mojo

Reaction score
You also relize that Wirefly has a secondary agreement along with the VZW contract... If you make any priceplan changes in 6 months, cancel, or move the phone to another line on your account. You will have to pay a penalty or additional ETF.

bje1982

Reaction score
You also relize that Wirefly has a secondary agreement along with the VZW contract... If you make any priceplan changes in 6 months, cancel, or move the phone to another line on your account. You will have to pay a penalty or additional ETF.

This is why I have never bought from them especially when some of the time your upgrading just to switch it to another line on the account.

nerdbox08

Reaction score

This is why I have never bought from them especially when some of the time your upgrading just to switch it to another line on the account.

There is the option now with verizon too use a different lines upgrade. I did it when I got the droid 1.

I believe it's called alternative line upgrade.

bje1982

Reaction score

There is the option now with verizon too use a different lines upgrade. I did it when I got the droid 1.

I believe it's called alternative line upgrade.

You must not of been paying attention, its wirefly were talking about :)

Edit: p.s. its an alternate upgrade

Last edited:

nerdbox08

Reaction score

I was paying attention and I was responding directly to you.

You said "that's why I don't use them..." etc.

I was just saying since you DONT use them to use line upgrades and you want to swap it to a different line, they have the option now to just skip doing it all yourself, Verizon that is. That's all :)

Last edited:

bje1982

Reaction score

I was paying attention and I was responding directly to you.

You said "that's why I don't use them..." etc.

I was just saying since you DONT use them to use line upgrades and you want to swap it to a different line, they have the option now to just skip doing it all yourself, Verizon that is. That's all :)

Yeah and I was saying that about wirefly, didn't mean to come off wrong.

Anyway wirefly will charge there own early termination fee if you buy through them and switch esn's within 6 months. It seems like a good deal but but there are stipulations.

And it is a lot easier to have the alternate upgrade option in verizon system too :)

Last edited:

fis

Reaction score
Anyway wirefly will charge there own early termination fee if you buy through them and switch esn's within 6 months. It seems like a good deal but but there are stipulations.
Actually, not true. Wirefly has clarified this in another forum wirefly 50.00 back offer - Android Forums

Also they don't offer Verizon's insurance, but you can call Verizon to add it the moment your phone is activated. You have at least a couple of weeks to do this.

bje1982

Reaction score
Actually, not true. Wirefly has clarified this in another forum wirefly 50.00 back offer - Android Forums

Also they don't offer Verizon's insurance, but you can call Verizon to add it the moment your phone is activated. You have at least a couple of weeks to do this.

I did not see anything about wireflys secondary customer agreement there just a bunch of stuff aboit the bing promotion. I might of overlooked it but you do know were talking about that and not the bing promo right?

You need a credit card to order from wirefly obviously and if within 6 months you do a price plan change they (wirefly) charge your card an early termination fee..

bje1982

Reaction score

I did not see anything about wireflys secondary customer agreement there just a bunch of stuff aboit the bing promotion. I might of overlooked it but you do know were talking about that and not the bing promo right?

You need a credit card to order from wirefly obviously and if within 6 months you do a price plan change they (wirefly) charge your card an early termination fee..

Edit : just saw it and your right. Apparently if you want to switch lines without wirefly charging you you have to have wirefly do the esn change under there agent Id. If you do it on your own you get charged. Thank you for clarification