Wirefly Pre-Order for HTC Thunderbolt Live and Cheaper

icesteve

Reaction score
Just heads up, Wirefly is forcing you to get the unlimited texting package, which is an extra $20 on top of the $39.99 a month for the 450 min. That's how they get to the $59.99 a month price. Also, there's no option for a 1-year contract through Wirefly, it's only no contract or a 2-year one.
When purchasing two of these on a family plan, it gave me the option to have unlimited or not, 79.99/month without, 99.99/month unlimited.

You can return it if you notify them within 14days of activation, and have the device back to them within 30days for a full refund, they send a prepaid package with it. Also there is free hotspot ($20/month regularly) until may 15, I'm not sure if that is Wirefly or VZW offering that though. Plus anyone who pre-ordered gets Wirefly’s 30 Day Pre-Order Price Guarantee.

"If the price of the device on Wirefly.com drops below the pre-order price within 30 days of the release date, Wirefly will automatically refund the difference to the customer’s credit card."

Seemed like a ok deal all around. But now all the shipping status says is Awaiting Inventory, but they claim to get shipments daily and apologize for the inconvenience......aint that a itch

thtein

Reaction score
I preordered mine and got it today. Even with next day air it was still cheaper than going to the VZW store to pick one up.