Wirefly Insurance for Motorola Droid?

jeromybergman

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the insurance through Wirefly? Im having some serious issues with my Droid which I purchased through Wirefly.com and want to know if there replacing them with the original Droids or maybe the Droid 2 or Incredible? The other question is if I have Verizon can I just drop the insurance through Wirefly and just go to a Verizon store and pick up insurance through Verizon and Asurion? Thanks guys!

fis

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the insurance through Wirefly? Im having some serious issues with my Droid which I purchased through Wirefly.com and want to know if there replacing them with the original Droids or maybe the Droid 2 or Incredible? The other question is if I have Verizon can I just drop the insurance through Wirefly and just go to a Verizon store and pick up insurance through Verizon and Asurion? Thanks guys!
The Device Protection service you purchased is like insurance against damage & theft. If you are having warranty issues (like a performance defect) with your Droid, then that's not an insurance issue. You can bring it into any Verizon store for warranty service. You purchased from an authorized Verizon dealer (Wirefly), so you have the same rights as any customer to bring your phone in for warranty service.

Re your second question, you can switch to Verizon's insurance through Asurion, though I think there may be a time limit such as 30 days from the original purchase.