wired problem with driodx phone, verizon thinks i rooted my phone

malkalm

Reaction score
My phone died and it said, battery dead cannot program. I took my phone to verizon and they said that if looked like i tried to root my phone but i didn't. they tried to hard reset my phone and that didn't work. They had verzion send me a free replacement phone and told me to be more careful next time:dry:. I got the new phone today and was able to recharge my battery now. when i boot up my old phone it says "bootloader 30.04" "Battery OK OK to Program Connect USB Data Cable". I never rooted this phone.

I still havent activated my new phone yet, should i try to root my old phone to see if i can get it to work. When version gets my old phone back are they going to accuse me of hacking the phone. I DOES LOOK FISHY, WHY IS THE PHONE ASKIG ME TO RELOAD THE FIRMWARE.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It happens sometimes but it is not really an indication that you rooted. You should have no trouble activating the new phone and sending in the old one. You could try to sbf the old one though.

tappin and a talkin

OP
M

malkalm

Reaction score
I looked into it but. might have a firmware greater then 2.2 and i have no recovery image, this phone never been rooted, should just send my old phone back to verzion and activate the refurbish one they sent me.