[WINNERS] DROID RAZR/MAXX Lapdock 100

wilyums

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone. I can't wait to get my hands on this new toy. You probably can't tell, I'm like a big kid on tech toys. Every entry was awesome. I've never won anything like this so I'm really jacked up right now. Thanks again gotta go study up before it gets here.

Theron

Reaction score
Yay! I'm so psyched to play with my new Lapdock 100. Thanks to everyone who made this contest possible. I love this website even more than I did before.:biggrin:

wilyums

Reaction score
I'm the same way! This is one of those sights that I check every few hours. I was that way on Droid X Forums too. I don't mod too much on my phone but I do like knowing how. I also like knowing about all the different phones and aspects of the Android OS. Wish I as quick as some of the others here with helping others. I'm still walking on cloud 9!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a dumb question. I thought this contest was ONLY for RAZR/MAXX owners. One of the winners appears to be a Droid 4. Had I known other phones were eligible, I would have entered my Bionic. Is there a way you guys can be more clear on things like this in the future? Thanks!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I have a dumb question. I thought this contest was ONLY for RAZR/MAXX owners. One of the winners appears to be a Droid 4. Had I known other phones were eligible, I would have entered my Bionic. Is there a way you guys can be more clear on things like this in the future? Thanks!

The question was actually posed within the thread & answered with any compatible phone was eligible.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
The question was actually posed within the thread & answered with any compatible phone was eligible.

SHOOT!!! For once, curiosity DOESN'T get ahold of me, and I didn't bother to read the thread due to the title *LOL* Normally, I would have read it anyways but I was in a hurry or something. Sorry! :blush:

(For the record, I would have made my Bionic look like Andy the Android! *LOL*)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
SHOOT!!! For once, curiosity DOESN'T get ahold of me, and I didn't bother to read the thread due to the title *LOL* Normally, I would have read it anyways but I was in a hurry or something. Sorry! :blush:

(For the record, I would have made my Bionic look like Andy the Android! *LOL*)

Maybe you still should :) that would be cool to see! Or model him after of the newly released Android figures - the day of the dead one looks pretty cool!