Meet The Droid RAZR Maxx

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't agree on the size being too big for girls... I know many that have gone from the incredible, iphone 4, droid2, etc to larger 4+ inch screens and say they will never go back. My girlfriend has a TB my Daughter the DX both want abigger screen, they are waiting on the white GN right now... So size isn't an issue with many girls that I know at least as far as phones go... :biggrin:

yeah i always thought the girls liked the big...screens lol and like the...screens...to be 4+ inches...LMAO, sorry i had to put my 1/100 of a cent in lol

btw i wonder where danceswithbongs has been? he'd definitely have everyone rolling on the ground with all this lol

Last edited:

debdroid1a

Reaction score
you mean the iphone route with no expandable storage...please tell me the manufacturers arent turning android phones into iphone imitations...what next? are they going to eliminate the app drawer and put all the apps on the homescreen like iphone?

According to the Verizon Nexus page and every other spec I've read, the Nexus doesn't have expandable storage. I was going to say Nexus/iPhone but wanted to leave the similarities out (apple and apple fans has enough hate towards samsung, I didn't want to add to it).

Nope it has a micro-SD card slot, just look on the moto page for the specs: DROID RAZR MAXX - Longest Battery Life - Android Smartphone - SPECS - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

a
nd apparently only 22 grams heavier than the RAZR.
Thank you for the information. I must have missed it on the first page. Makes it better.

If they're trying to get girls to buy the thing they've already failed.

I'm not sure if Moto noticed, but I mean my god, the thing is WAYYYYYY too huge for girls to wrap their hands around and hold for extended periods.
QUOTE]

I've used my dad's Samsung S II and it's not too big for me. Using that is what made me think that maybe I don't need a keyboarded phone if it's big enough...
Side note: and even though his basic/dumb phone he needed help, this is becoming more like this DroidForums.net Droid Cartoon #1 everytime I visit him. Of course him accidentally blocking my calls didn't help (I took off the automatic blocking). Why my brother showed him his SII and suggested a smart phone is beyond me... of course my brother has helped him tremendously, but still...
:p

I'm still not sure about this thing being purple though. Of course put a blue or black cover over it...