Windows xp password?

RoLa

Reaction score
Not really sure who to turn to on this one.... so......I'll ask the forum. I'm running windows xp and I'm trying to run a program as the administrator instead of owner but a screen pops up and says to enter password. I have never set a password, any ideas how to figure out if there is a default set. ....anything would be helpful thanks

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really sure who to turn to on this one.... so......I'll ask the forum. I'm running windows xp and I'm trying to run a program as the administrator but a screen pops up and says to enter password. I have never set a password, any ideas how to figure out if there is a default set. ....anything would be helpful thank

Just hit enter. If you don't have a password it should go right through.

OP
R

RoLa

Reaction score
Not really sure who to turn to on this one.... so......I'll ask the forum. I'm running windows xp and I'm trying to run a program as the administrator but a screen pops up and says to enter password. I have never set a password, any ideas how to figure out if there is a default set. ....anything would be helpful thank

Just hit enter. If you don't have a password it should go right through.

K I'll try that when I get home, I'm in a movie right now and people are getting mad because I have the droid out. :mad:THANKS