Winamp issues

Reaction score
Everytime I play my winamp, usually with the widget on one of my homescreens, it just stops playing about halfway through a song. I can't seem to figure out why. I tried reinstalling it. Tried restarting my phone but it keeps doing it. I don't have this problem with the music player that comes with my phone so it has something to do with winamp. Any ideas on how I can fix this? I really like winamp so I would like it to work properly!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Come on peeps. Someone else out there has to also had this issue. Is really bothering me cause I love winamp on my PC. I've been using it since I was like 15. So close go ten years. And when I found out that I could get it on my D2G I was ****ing stoked. So someone help me out please! I'll be your best friend lol

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
I do have the one that came with my phone and I did have winamp set to auto-end so I took it off. Reinstalled winamp and thought it was fixed but nope. still ends playback after about half a song. Idk wtf the problem is but its pissin me off. The standard android music player works fine. But I want my winamp widget dammit! Any other ideas folks?

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Ah, maybe the widget?
I do not use that at ll?
Tried running winamp directly?