Will the Droid X have PTT

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had no idea. So I asked my Droid's Magic 8 Ball app. It said yes, definitely.

It also told me the Dodgers would beat the Yankees last night.:(

I'm just guessing now but I don't recall seeing that being discussed as a feature for any Droid yet. So I'm saying probably not.

OP
D

dangerous

Reaction score
Thanks..
Since they made it available on my Current phone i use it Alot. I read about TikL, a touch to talk app but that only works on Android OS, that doesn't help as i don't know anyone with an anDroid. I suppose i could just talk to my self then......

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks..
Since they made it available on my Current phone i use it Alot. I read about TikL, a touch to talk app but that only works on Android OS, that doesn't help as i don't know anyone with an anDroid. I suppose i could just talk to my self then......

The X is an Android phone. If there is an app for it then the X should be able to run it.

All the Droid series, including the Incredible, the Eris and such are Android phones.

OP
D

dangerous

Reaction score
Thanks..

The X is an Android phone. If there is an app for it then the X should be able to run it.

All the Droid series, including the Incredible, the Eris and such are Android phones.

I meant that, the TiKL app only works between Android phones. (i can't talk to a BB user with an Android phone using TikL.

I'm Hoping VZW will add PTT to the android line up...