Wigets/icons

spideyman

Reaction score
I have a d2g running fission 2.4.3 with launcher pro pluse and I'm would like to replace/customize the homescreen icons/wigets I have the custom launcher icons but that's only dockbar that I know of so is there any way I can customize my app icons and wigets

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

MegaThrasher

Reaction score
For the app icons I think that you would do it in the app's .apk.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global running Fission 2.4.3

OP
spideyman

spideyman

Reaction score
Ok dumb ? But how do I get to it n how do I do that I'm new to this rooting thing this is my 1st time

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

chrisl20

Reaction score
Several different ways to do it...but, to get the best feel for what will work for u...search on these forums at the top right...look for 'how to theme' ...there are a couple of good walkthroughs that I have used and they were verrrry helpful...so helpful...but, it can get kinda confusing when first starting...im on my phone, so I can't give u ne good links at the moment...I have em bookmarked on my laptop..but, ...to edit and change app framework...u will most definetly need gimp or photoshop to edit the png's...7zip...and a couple other things...its a lonnnng walkthrough...huge huge walkthrough...and im too tied up to do it right now cuz im@ work. Pm me and I can help u out if u can't seem to find the guide