wifi tether

pchakmak

Reaction score
You'll pay for an app that lets you steal service you're not paying for but you won't pay for the service itself? Irony.

One time charge vs monthly fee. Kinda of a no brainer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

extreme_emt

Reaction score
Your really not stealing anything in my eyes you pay for the data you are using. How you choose to use the data is no one else's business but your own.

naman919

Reaction score
Figured i would continue this thread as i'm having issues as well.

I'm using android wifi tether 3.1-pre110 to tether my PC as we speak. I can get my ubuntu partition to connect, my xbox360 to connect (as a test, not for real usage), and my iPad to connect with no issues. For some reason i cannot get windows 7 ultimate to connect to the broadcast wifi hotspot i've created. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

extreme_emt

Reaction score
Figured i would continue this thread as i'm having issues as well.

I'm using android wifi tether 3.1-pre110 to tether my PC as we speak. I can get my ubuntu partition to connect, my xbox360 to connect (as a test, not for real usage), and my iPad to connect with no issues. For some reason i cannot get windows 7 ultimate to connect to the broadcast wifi hotspot i've created. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I have Windows 7 pro have no issues using the same setup. Make sure you don't have it set in your network settings as an unknown network as it will not let you access the internet if it is. Also really you had to say the "I" word in an android environment. Why not an android tab? Lol.