Wifi Settings

gwtx2

Reaction score
Just installed this ROM. Really nice and fast. I noticed that when I turned on my wifi, it connected to my router without asking for WPA key. Do wifi settings get saved to SDcard? I did a complete wipe before installing over the Cyanogenmod ROM.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had the same thing happen on my phone. Anytime I change roms I wipe data and cache. Interestingly, some require me to reenter my network password and others do not. Not sure why.

OP
G

gwtx2

Reaction score
Another Question

I've installed many ROMs on windows phones, but this was my first Android device to do so. When I installed Cyanogenmod, all my bought apps reinstalled automatically. When I loaded Ultimate Droid, many of them were missing and they never did download. I went back to Cyanogenmod and they all loaded. Not sure whats going on with UD Rom.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your apps are associated with your Google account so you should not lose anything. Open the Market and tap menu, tap downloads. All of your paid and free apps will be displayed. Just install the ones that did not install.

Mike

OP
G

gwtx2

Reaction score
Some of them are showing in Downloads but some are not. Specifically, Exchange by Touchdown (Nitrodesk app). The main app installed but the purchased key did not. Upon running the app, it says the demo has expired.