Wifi Error

TiAgBMWXI

Reaction score
I have been getting a wifi error on my bionic every so often. Usually it is connected fine, but sometimes the wifi will shut its self off. When I try to turn it back on it says it's turning on for awhile, then it says "error" and it does not turn on.

I haven't rooted the phone or done anything but download some apps.

Has anyone else had this problem?

OP
T

TiAgBMWXI

Reaction score
I'm also noticing that sometimes the wifi will say it is connected, but I wont have any connection when i try to use the internet. I have to go and toggle the wifi off then on again

tazdirector

Reaction score
I'm also noticing that sometimes the wifi will say it is connected, but I wont have any connection when i try to use the internet. I have to go and toggle the wifi off then on again

I'm having the same error at both my work wifi and home wifi. The wifi-bars are always full (I sit right next to a repeater), but in both cases, I suddenly cannot access anything over the web, market, pandora, etc. Turning off the wifi and turning it back on seems to solve the problem. Also, from limited testing, this normally happens after my phone hasn't been used for an hour or so. I've never lost the "connection" while actively using the phone.