Why my original droid is better than my new charge

nathan66669

Reaction score
10. It fits in my case - The charge is bigger (which is a plus for the charge) but the downside is i need a new case for my belt
9. All my apps are still on my D1 - No apps on the charge
8. Bloatware is already gone on my D1
7. Swype BETA on D1 - The charge comes with swype and it can't be updated to the newest version like my D1 can
6. My D1 keeps 3G - The charge drops signal to NOTHING at least 3-4 times an hour. Verizon blames it on the towers, I blame it on the phone
5. The verizon 4G maps say 4G is available in my area, my charge seems to think otherwise
4. My droid battery lasts 2 days - Charge I will be lucky to make it to dinner time
3. My droid will get a good battery charge in about 1-1.5 hours - The Charge seems to take forever
2. The charge really didn't seem any faster than my D1 (D1 overclocked at 800MHz)
1. and finally the most important: No simply stunning on Charge!!!

I've had nothing but problems out of this phone, so Verizon gets it back today.

Heinegrabber

Reaction score
Had it
its crap
gave it to my daughter
stole her upgrade
got a bionic
though the charge has a
prettier screen and better music player.

OP
N

nathan66669

Reaction score
charge was $50 through wirefly, nexus is $250. Will the nexus be cheap plastic as well? That was another item I missed. The back cover scratched like crazy after the first hour in my pocket. D1 was pretty scratch resistant (the case I mean not the glass)

Bionic is $120, I think i'm leaning that way

googlelover

Reaction score
charge was $50 through wirefly, nexus is $250. Will the nexus be cheap plastic as well? That was another item I missed. The back cover scratched like crazy after the first hour in my pocket. D1 was pretty scratch resistant (the case I mean not the glass)

Bionic is $120, I think i'm leaning that way
Get it from lets talk, at checkout put in $75vzn and you will get a 75 dollar discount on any verizon smartphone