why is Samsung not fighting back?

SwagTech

Reaction score
Why does Samsung continue to make component parts for Apple?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm no expert on the law or business, but I'm guessing that if Samsung ceases any production of components for Apple, they'd be in a bigger hole than they are now. Funny how two companies can go head to head, yet fail to succeed without each other. The world of business still perplexes me...

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm no expert on the law or business, but I'm guessing that if Samsung ceases any production of components for Apple, they'd be in a bigger hole than they are now. Funny how two companies can go head to head, yet fail to succeed without each other. The world of business still perplexes me...
Funny how we humans fight one another,but cant make it without each other.Just something to make you say,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Good responce dezy,thats why your my hero. :biggrin:

GoBears

Reaction score
There is no such thing as bad publicity. They are both getting their names mentioned everyday in the news globally around the internet. Even tech idiots know these two companies. At this point I think it's just as much a publicity stunt as it is a legal battle. Besides, in business you do not cut off your nose to spite your face. Apple provides Samsung with many millions in sales. Not the kind of customer you cut off.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
It'a all ok .... Now Apple finally has to go up directly against Google itself, not an OEM.

GoBears

Reaction score
Apples acting like a cornered animal right now, snapping at everyone. I can't wait to see how they act when their sales start declining because of their pathetically stale innovation.