Samsung Vows to Fight On; Has No Plans to Settle with Apple

WestOkid

Reaction score
This has NOTHING to do with what I said, will it make a difference one way or another with who I favor, for crying out loud, seriously, give it some clear thought here, these BILLION dollar companies all they care about is YOU buying their products "and both are selling tons of product" and making their CEO's and share holders filthy rich, that is the bottom line, everything that happen between these two companies in the court rooms is just table talk, that's all. Samsung and Apple are not going anywhere, and neither are their litigation teams, get used to it.

I don't get your correlation. No one here is delusional. We all know Samsung and Apple are fighting for profits, we all know they make lots of money and will continue to make lots of money. Few of us care about that, even if we understand that is what the companies themselves care about. What matters is the precedent that is set out of these battles. These are the 2 biggest electronics companies in the world. This particular case not likely to end anything, they both have money to burn in appeals, but the ultimate outcome will have an affect on anyone that uses electronics. I would think that since we are geeky enough to be members of this site, we all care about electronics.