Why is it every time I pull battery to put a fresh one in do I have to mount my sd ca

OP
sevenskj

sevenskj

Reaction score
Why do I have to mount my sd card so annoying! Is there a setting I can use?

......Jody

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
You really shouldn't have to. It should just happen. Has this always happened with your phone? Last thing, are you rooted/ROM'd? If so, what ROM

OP
sevenskj

sevenskj

Reaction score
I'm not rooted and no I never noticed it when I had a big battery in it and just charged it. Ever since I got these standard size batteries I run outta juice during the day and I put in another standard size battery to finish the day. And every time I boot it up I gotta mount sd

......Jody

acejavelin

Reaction score
I'm not rooted and no I never noticed it when I had a big battery in it and just charged it. Ever since I got these standard size batteries I run outta juice during the day and I put in another standard size battery to finish the day. And every time I boot it up I gotta mount sd

......Jody
I swap batteries all the time, and in two different phones, never have to manually remount the SD card... doesn't matter if I just pull the battery under power or do a complete shutdown first, the SD card always remounts properly.

OP
sevenskj

sevenskj

Reaction score
Dam I've tried both ways don't matter always have to remount

......Jody

OP
sevenskj

sevenskj

Reaction score
I'll try that sometime soon after backing up.

......Jody

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I dont have to pull my battery for this. It just started doing it a out a week ago. If reboot my phone the SD card unmounts.
So ready for a new device.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
I dont have to pull my battery for this. It just started doing it a out a week ago. If reboot my phone the SD card unmounts.
So ready for a new device.

I would probably be agreeing with you if I was still running stock, however the dev community got this phone running so fast and smooth on JB-4.2.2 that I just can't. There is still an excellent piece of hardware in your hand, you just need to unlock its full potential, or bootloader :)

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I would probably be agreeing with you if I was still running stock, however the dev community got this phone running so fast and smooth on JB-4.2.2 that I just can't. There is still an excellent piece of hardware in your hand, you just need to unlock its full potential, or bootloader :)

I was rooted but made the mistake of accepting the last update, which I lost root. :'(
HTC is different than my old D3 as there are more steps.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
I was rooted but made the mistake of accepting the last update, which I lost root. :'(
HTC is different than my old D3 as there are more steps.

How did you unlock and root the first time around? if it was by having drivers, JDK and SDK set up on your pc then its as simple as unlocking the bootloader again with your token, flashing amonra 3.16 recovery in hboot, installing su and superuser in amonra developer options, then your back to stock rooted...or did you use some kinda of all in one tool to root?

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
How did you unlock and root the first time around? if it was by having drivers, JDK and SDK set up on your pc then its as simple as unlocking the bootloader again with your token, flashing amonra 3.16 recovery in hboot, installing su and superuser in amonra developer options, then your back to stock rooted...or did you use some kinda of all in one tool to root?

Found a guy that put out a classified (Craigslist) for rooting phones. Paid $20 to do it. I was Stock Rooted for a few months unroll the last update. no custom Rom. So I don't have any files on my Mac...grr its ok though.