why i left berry land

moosc

Reaction score
ok have u all been to berry land lately? if not do not go there.. whining they have no service BIS/BES.. Well that was why i left Berry land got tired of the rim crashes..:motdroidhoriz:Moto Droid Rocks:icon_ banana::icon_ devil:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
ok have u all been to berry land lately? if not do not go there.. whining they have no service BIS/BES.. Well that was why i left Berry land got tired of the rim crashes..:motdroidhoriz:Moto Droid Rocks:icon_ banana::icon_ devil:

:byestorm: That is why so many of Us, Former BB Owners went DROID ! Welcome to DroidForums too !! :byestorm:​

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I get nauseous just thinking about anything rim. I'm so over that whole thing.

Brokenartist

Reaction score
I went from berry to droid back to berry and then realized that I was a complete moron and needed to go back to DROID! Getting mine on Friday and so excited!

REARless

Reaction score
We have switched in our IT department. Now we have to convince 300 salespersons and estimators to switch. A herculean task.

gatewayad

Reaction score
I have both phones sitting here the Storm 2 and the Droid and have to send one back today. Last night i almost decided to keep the S2 (then I woke up) I think it was just because of familiarity and having the S1 for a year. Then i remembered how different it (S1) was from my last phone and how much there was to learn. Keeping the Droid and sending the S2 back today.

Brokenartist

Reaction score
^ good choice.

I had the S1 and was like wow this is a great phone but then woke up from my dream and realized Droid was the way to go. Wish Friday would get here already

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
But wait, RIM has something big in store next year! Isn't that what the fanboys keep saying?

heem

Reaction score
Blackberry had it right... 5-10 years ago. At that point we NEEDED a centralized service to handle the dissemination of emails, because we didn't have all this bandwidth available right on our phones. I've had a blackberry since the screens werent even color and they didn't have a phone built in. It was genius in it's day.

Unfortunately they've really not matured well, still sticking with the problematic centralized system (single point of failure). I'm happy to be on a more open platform.

keiichi25

Reaction score
We have switched in our IT department. Now we have to convince 300 salespersons and estimators to switch. A herculean task.

I can believe it if your 300 salesperson and estimators are much like my 70 or so people here where trying to convince them it isn't a difficult thing to use Microsoft Excel over Lotus 123 Spreadsheets.

Some people just don't like change, which is understandable.