Why? I don't get it really...(remaded)

OP
A

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
I didn't know remaded was even a word.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Tell that to my swype not me. I just swype lol most of the time it doesn't make mistakes but only those that circumspect it and like to deride things for lack of no life and lots of time on their hands would noticed that. Good job, hope you feel better! ! ! Now, go think of what you're gonna do tomorrow.(sarcasm)

----------
Sent from Tapatalk using a rooted DroidX running 2.2.1 that's ROMED on Darkslide4.2Blur and [email protected]

Last edited:

w7psk

Reaction score
I dislike it a lot.
Phone has self reset 3 times since Ive had it.
the stock web browser has run out of memory and locked more times than Id like.
Trying to select a phone number no longer loads that number into a dialer and usually locks the phone up.
several programs lock when trying to use them.
More things of this nature and I'm ready to toss the phone.

Buggy piece of crap and I'm going to try and figure out how to go back to FROYO.

FreyGrimrod

Reaction score
Did you load the update from an unrooted stock build? I've had no issues with hitting a number in the webbrowser and it populating the dialer. Odd... wonder if its an app conflict.

w7psk

Reaction score
Did you load the update from an unrooted stock build? I've had no issues with hitting a number in the webbrowser and it populating the dialer. Odd... wonder if its an app conflict.

Ive never rooted my phone, too nervous about me causing issues. I just did the update from the phone and followed the instructions.

FreyGrimrod

Reaction score
I am using the latest Dolphin browser not the stock web browser perhaps you should give that a try?