Why Droid Pro?

h1br1d7heory

Reaction score
So I have the D1 and am going to upgrade soon. I have my eyes set on the Pro...but I am curious as to peoples opinions on why the Pro over the others out there? (DX, D2....)

J

JohnDroid

So I have the D1 and am going to upgrade soon. I have my eyes set on the Pro...but I am curious as to peoples opinions on why the Pro over the others out there? (DX, D2....)

I really wanted to get the pro to test out the keyboard... the keyboard, IMHO, is the best part about it. You can get pretty fast on it. However, I'm worried that the screen size is going to be a "deal killer" for me.

OP
h1br1d7heory

h1br1d7heory

Reaction score
I was thinking that too as I messed around with the one in the store...but my thoughts are that when I get this mysterious Motorola Tablet or the LG Tablet...screen size on my phone won't mean much...

Sebastian

Reaction score

I really wanted to get the pro to test out the keyboard... the keyboard, IMHO, is the best part about it. You can get pretty fast on it. However, I'm worried that the screen size is going to be a "deal killer" for me.

I'm in the same boat you're in. The keyboard is a lil stiff, but its the best one I have found next to Blackberry. Because this phone is "more" for work, I think this is going to be my phone for at least a few months.