Should I get a Droid Pro?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Dpro uses the same battery as the Droid 1. Just search Amazon for BP6X. That is the stock battery, and you will find wall chargers just for the batteries.

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

heyyclifford

Reaction score
Is the update for roooted phones only? Sigh im gettting impatient n jealous cuz everyone is being updated n im not

Sent from my DROID PRO

rocket_girl

Reaction score
Dont get me wrong the pro is awesome in many ways. I too love my pro. :)

im curious for the new update.

Does the extra 400 extra mah really make a big difference on the extended battery? Ive been very skeptical bout paying 50 dollars for that battery. If i was gonna pay for an extended battery i wqs think bout that 3400mah battery that mugen power made. But i really need to make a choice soon for me to fully enjoy this droid pro

Sent from my DROID PRO

I got the motorola extended battery since it's pretty much the same size as stock(no noticeable bulge). The battery lasts alll day easily for me and I usually use my phone heavily throughout the day. That mugen 3400 will add a huge bulk to the phone and would last along time. You could just buy the motorola extended battery and use the stock battery for backup with an external charger for it.

I am a convert from Blackberry to DroidPro. Took some getting used to (battery life...key touch) but really LOVE the Pro. Bought extended battery, which works for most days with an an afternoon or early evening top-up. I sprung for the Mugen monster (just arrived today)...b/c my heavy-use days are really heavy, often in low-signal areas. I like the added bulk, but that's just me...knew I would like it. Even slides right into holster-half of hard case with the added bulk (the case-half of hard case of course no longer fits).

Can't go wrong w/ Pro...the web+ app+ touchscreen features are unbeatable...with physical keyboard, nearly perfect. Good luck!

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums