Just placed my pre-order ( Droid Pro )

spydergirl

Reaction score
I've been waiting and waiting for this phone to come out. Now I just have to wait for my Fascinate to sell on ebay. It's got 2 days left on the auction, so I had to place my order for the PRO so I can make the switch and ship out the Fascinate right away. I'm so excited and so nervous!! I've dearly dearly missed my blackberry keyboard, but also like the apps and speed of the droids, so I'm PRAYING that this Pro is the answer to all my hopes. I sold my beloved BB Tour and tried the Droid 2, but found it too heavy and cumbersome and very difficult to type with my carpal tunnel. So I swapped that one out for a Fascinate at the encouragement of a friend who sells for Verizon. LOVE the beautiful screen, the apps, the clarity, but HATE HATE HATE the touch keyboard and also hate the calling features, but it looks like I'll have the same calling features on the Pro. Oh well...... After going through 3 different phones in the last 3 months, I'm PRAYING this will be the answer.

I'm SO nervous and so excited! I guess if I hate this one, I'll return it and go back to Blackberry out of sheer desperation.