Who's Going Naked?!

skrtchsr

Reaction score
I prefer mine naked, but don't want to scratch the screen, I have an otterbox, I know they protect well, but too big for my taste and too heavy on the belt, went to a verizon leather pouch with it naked still kind of big on the belt but i liked it with just a screen protector cause i don't like my screens to be scratched up, left it on top of car and it crashed off at 40 mph, screen shattered but everything still worked perfectly to my surprise, used my insurance and got a new one, bought a body glove and installed another screen protector, and just simply put it in my pocket now, and love the rubbery feel and the size, gonna keep it like this.

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
Yea, I was naked on my OG Droid for two years. The case on my bionic lasted about two weeks. I'm back naked and loving it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

silvrbullt1

Reaction score
I have the otter box commuter, I am to destructive to go naked. It
really isn't that bad but naked is so nice!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

nikecar

Reaction score
A bunch of threads about WHICH case people have but absent in the discussion has been IF people are going to rock a case. My GF has a philosophy that the original craftsmanship on all of this technology "should" be enough and things should not be made so fragile that it is assumed everyone will go out and buy more to protect it.

That being said, not sure where I stand. I am currently going nude and went nude with the OG Droid after a brief and intolerable stint with a Seidio case. I think I kind of like the feel of the bare Bionic with the extended battery.

So who is keeping it basic with no case?

I know this is old but it was under new posts. If craftsmanship was great, the new airbus wouldn't have cracks in the wing, cars would never need the lemon laws, and there would be no need for extended warranties.

Things are made by people and people make mistakes.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

nikecar

Reaction score
I have the otter box commuter, I am to destructive to go naked. It
really isn't that bad but naked is so nice!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I have the commuter too. Adds enoung to not be too small, and fits fine in my front pocket

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

debrad0307

Reaction score
To be honest... I have NO clue what my bionic feels like naked. I've had a case since it was pulled out of the box. I am gonna remove it and play with some buttons :D

tappin and talkin on my BIONIC

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
Naked is the best! ! But .....just last weekend it slipped from my hand and got chipped ..got a "I told you so" from my husband -___-

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

lilhill

Reaction score
The whole year and a half I had my OG Droid, I dropped it once. I dropped my Bionic in the first two weeks. I have a TPU case on it now. I feel much less up tight about my phone getting hurt now.

Naked is great until you drop the phone and break it!

DROID BIONIC

Retired OG DROID CM7 Supercharged 1GHZ

th3absurdhero

Reaction score
I only raw dogged once since i got the bionic in Sept. ...that day it fell the screen got webbed and had to get a replacement learned my lesson. been rocking extended batt with tpu case ever since.

kingoftow

Reaction score
I'm a little late piping in on this thread ( just joined this neat forum tonite...) but I like keeping my phone as it came from the manufacturer...naked. Of course it's a lot easier for me to do so since I rock the toughest droid on the planet --- the Casio Commando! All I did was purchase a Dickies Vertical case equipped with a three inch belt loop. My phone is always accessable and a joy to use in it's natural state...kingoftow