Seidio Questions

pissedoffwookie

Reaction score
OK, I love the Motorola car mount and desk stand, with one exception, they leave me trapped in naked Droid land. Seidio seems to be the solution, but one peice of information is nowhere to be confirmed.

Do the Seidio car and desk accessories have magnets to engage the car or multimedia mode?

If not, that's a deal breaker, I will not spend $134 for case, holster desk stand and car mount and lose one of the coolest things about the Droid, I will rely on insurance to protect my Droid if that is the case.

So please, could someone who has these let me know if they too have been blessed with magnets?

Snagtooth

Reaction score
Your question has been answered here before, but YES, all media modes work as intended for each dock/mount. I have them all and speak from personal experience. See some of my posts for pics if you want peace of mind.

And yes, it is an expensive way to go but worth the price if you want form and function. Admittedly some folks have had some issues with Seidio QC, but from my experience they have always addressed any issues.