Who wants more Nexus Prime details?

nvitone23

Reaction score
To anyone who has a twitter acount: Please follow @tfleming223. If he gets 1000 followers he will reveal more Nexus Prime details! He has already hinted towards a November 3rd release date!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

akhi216

Reaction score
If what he said about the Droid Nexus Prime packing a slider QWERTY, my wallet is gonna be very empty.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like the Droid Prime might have it, but it's doubtful, and the Galaxy Nexus definitely will not have one.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to keep myself in a happy place, I keep telling my self that the Droid Prime will have all the things we don't want (slider, plastic body, lower quality/smaller screen, not 4g, gingerbread, Manf UI, weaker battery, locked boot, or any mix thereof) and the Galaxy Nexus will have all the things we do want (4.65" 720 screen, thin/sexy design, metal body and frame, 4G, Vanilla ICS, no capacitive buttons, beefy battery, and unlocked boot).

creaky

Reaction score
I'm totally with you. If the phone(s) vzw releases is not what we want, then I'll look to the Bionic or possibly the Vigor. But these rumors are just too good....

[witty pun concerning the current ROM and custom memory script on my device]

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Please follow @tfleming223. If he gets 1000 followers he will reveal more Nexus Prime details!

Releasing information based on a popularity scale seems odd, just release the information and the followers will come :)

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Just to keep myself in a happy place, I keep telling my self that the Droid Prime will have all the things we don't want (slider, plastic body, lower quality/smaller screen, not 4g, gingerbread, Manf UI, weaker battery, locked boot, or any mix thereof) and the Galaxy Nexus will have all the things we do want (4.65" 720 screen, thin/sexy design, metal body and frame, 4G, Vanilla ICS, no capacitive buttons, beefy battery, and unlocked boot).

LOL! That's what it seems like. I just hope verizon gets the one we want! :p they probably will, to make all the og drops peeps happy! :)

Reaction score
LOL! That's what it seems like. I just hope verizon gets the one we want! :p they probably will, to make all the og drops peeps happy! :)

Fully agree. I got my mom a bionic and absolutely hate it! Bloatware and horrible screen just irritates me.

Sent from my Charge using DroidForums

Turbod

Reaction score
Last nights tweet from P3Droid hints at the Prime being unmolested by Verizon. Man I hope that's true! Vanilla, no bloat, powerhouse phone, I will be so happy .....until the next great phone comes in a few months, lol.