Who or what is deleting pictures from my SD card?!

jcardona1

Reaction score
ok so I have another annoying problem which has been happening for some time now. I've noticed that pictures I have saved onto my memory card have gradually disappeared and I don't know why!

I used to have tons of personal pics in a folder, gone! Pics I've downloaded from the web, gone! Pictures from my camera, gone!

This happened to anybody else? What causes this?

Thanks! :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

droider4life

Reaction score
ok so I have another annoying problem which has been happening for some time now. I've noticed that pictures I have saved onto my memory card have gradually disappeared and I don't know why!

I used to have tons of personal pics in a folder, gone! Pics I've downloaded from the web, gone! Pictures from my camera, gone!

This happened to anybody else? What causes this?

Thanks! :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Really??? weird... did you try to view them with astro instead of the gallery? or plug the card into the computer to see if they are in fact gone??

OP
jcardona1

jcardona1

Reaction score
yeah, first time i saw pics disappear i mounted the phone onto my computer. they were nowhere to be seen :(

droider4life

Reaction score
yeah, first time i saw pics disappear i mounted the phone onto my computer. they were nowhere to be seen :(
that sucks... i read somewhere where some one was having weird problems with their card and the response was to format the card.. so maybe you should back it up and try that ...