who likes Horror films?

allinone

Reaction score
You like it? So, what's ur favorite? :) I prefer comedies.

OP
aceofspades

aceofspades

Reaction score
Yeah, I like them pretty good. Some of my fave's are Tourist Trap, Silent Rage, and Fortress. (not the one with Lambert, the one with Rachel Ward)

And of course all the Jason, Freddy, Michael films.

I also like comedies and especially action and sci-fi. But horror has a good grip on me.

techspecr2

Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone said Thankskilling, that's a scary movie on so many levels.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
aceofspades

aceofspades

Reaction score
Wasn't that more of a horror/comedy? I haven't seen it yet, I'll have to check it out though. As an indie filmmaker myself, I must always loan my eyes to the underdogs out there.

techspecr2

Reaction score
Yeah, its really bad, but worth seeing in a strange way, about all I watch anymore is firefly over and over, or any of the mst3ks or rifftrax and the real star wars of course.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
aceofspades

aceofspades

Reaction score
yeah, mst3ks are funny. I haven't watched any of them in a long time. We have copies at work, I should grab one and watch it.

techspecr2

Reaction score
yeah, i downloaded 120 gig of them, all that are ava. my girlfriend and i watch them all the time, check out Rifftrax sometime, its got mike, and bill and others, those are great to.

OP
aceofspades

aceofspades

Reaction score
Cool. I hope to shoot another horror film this year. We'll see though.

VilleMatic

Reaction score
The shining is a classic horror movie I like to watch from time to time. If your into the Paranormal phenomena, The Exorcism of Emily Rose is a pretty good movie to watch.

OP
aceofspades

aceofspades

Reaction score
The shining is a classic horror movie I like to watch from time to time. If your into the Paranormal phenomena, The Exorcism of Emily Rose is a pretty good movie to watch.

The Shining was great. I LOVE psychological horror. I'm not much into paranormal stuff, but I did like "The Last Exorcism". We've sold a bunch of those at work.

grandmasbaby

Reaction score
Michael Myers Michael Myers!!! Halloween movies ( the original movies) are my absolute fag's.... I even have Michael Myers cult symbol tattooed on the same wrist he has the symbol on! N yes, I LOVE horror movies....

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
Michael Myers Michael Myers!!! Halloween movies ( the original movies) are my absolute fag's.... I even have Michael Myers cult symbol tattooed on the same wrist he has the symbol on! N yes, I LOVE horror movies....

Yes I love the Halloween series to

Sent from my Droid

OP
aceofspades

aceofspades

Reaction score

your absolute "fag's"? Now that's not very nice, lol. (I know you meant "fav's")

Well, you'll envy me then. I have...

The Halloween 1,2 and 3 on VHS box set!

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score

your absolute "fag's"? Now that's not very nice, lol. (I know you meant "fav's")

Well, you'll envy me then. I have...

The Halloween 1,2 and 3 on VHS box set!

Hahaha I missed that. I have the box set also. Good ol vhs! Got that bad boy at blockbuster way back when. Halloween 3 is dead to me though.

Sent from my Droid