Bringing Apple fans and Android fans together around a hammer

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

A video finally meant to bring peace to iPhone fans and android fans alike. For the iPhone fan you get a chance to learn about a way to protect your precious screen (Android fans as well) and android fans you get to watch an iPhone get smashed with a hammer. So who loves ya?

In all seriousness glass screen protectors have come a long way. They have gone from this super thick piece of glass to now coming as thin as film screen protectors. But unlike film, you get better protection, little to no color distortion, and be able to touch glass vs film. Plus you don't get the icky yellowing that come from some film protector over time.

So if you don't have a glass screen protector get one. Friends don't let friends go without a glass screen protector. For as little as $30 you can protect your device and maintain its value.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
All three Turbo 2 phone's in my home have glass screen protectors, but unfortunately not tempered glass since at the time the only one available from Verizon is regular glass.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I never used them in the past, always used regular film protectors. Never had a discoloration problem with mine, but have seen that comment in some product reviews. After dropping my Turbo 2 and putting a small tear in the film protector, and the outer layer of the shatter shield screen, i will stick with glass protectors. I'll spend the extra money for the added piece of mind against scratches & small nicks.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I dropped my Droid MAXX and shattered the screen (first time for me), and although the screen for the Turbo 2 is "shatterproof", it is still subject to scratches and nicks as you mention. Therefore I will use then, especially not that they are so unobtrusive.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That's pretty dang impressive and he went all out when hitting that phone

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member