Best Screen Protectors for the LG G3

KaChow

Reaction score
The LG G3 has a beautiful 2560×1440 resolution Quad HD display. It’s got over 500 pixels per inch and as with most smartphones it’s the first thing to get damaged. So you’ll want to protect it, and there are plenty of screen protectors in all price ranges here that will fit your need and take care of your LG G3 for you. Check'm out!

lg-g3-ah-14.jpg

i-Blason LG G3 Screen Protector
This is a 3-pack of screen protectors from i-Blason. With bubble free installation, and made of military grade material, it’ll definitely keep your LG G3 safe from any scratches. On sale for only $8.98.
i-Blason LG G3 Screen Protector – [ Ultra-Thin 0.2 mm Tempered Glass ] Premium Minimal Bubble 8 H Scratch Free Screen Protector (Glass-uT)

LG G3 Screen Protector, Spigen® LG G3 Screen Protector
This pack of screen protectors from Spigen include 3 Front Screen Protectors, Hard coated for Scratch Proof (Hardness: 3H), Dry Application: Easy to install and remove (Bubble-Free / No Residue), Perfect cutouts on the front not to interfere with sensors or responsiveness.
LG G3 Screen Protector, Spigen® LG G3 Screen Protector [Crystal Clear][3-PACK]**JAPANESE BASE PET FILM** High Definition (HD) Ultra Clear Premium Front Screen Protector for LG G3 (2014) – Crystal CR (SGP10855)

IQ Shield LiQuidSkin
This screen protector pack from LiQuidSkin includes their “Frustration-Free” IQ Shield LIQuidSkin kit for the LG G3 includes our proprietary screen protector, installation tray or solution, squeegee, lint-free cloth, and intuitive installation instructions.
IQ Shield LiQuidSkin – LG G3 Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty – High Definition (HD) Ultra Clear Screen Smart Film – Premium Protective Screen Guard – Extremely Smooth / Self-Healing / Bubble-Free Shield – Kit comes in Frustration-Free Retail Packaging (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile)

LG G3 Screen Protector, Spigen® GLAS.tr
State of the Art Technology: The original Glass Screen protector made with Japanese Premium Glass. The THINNEST Tempered Glass Screen Protector in the market (0.23mm). More Durable and. Chip Resistant with Rounded Edge. Easy Installation: Best Installation results with no air bubbles. Delicate Touch: Absolute NO interference on touchscreen.
LG G3 Screen Protector, Spigen® [Rounded Edge] LG G3 Screen Protector Glass [GLAS.tR NANO SLIM] (0.23mm) The most Thinnest & Lightweight Chip-Resistant Rounded Edge Tempered Glass Screen Protector Clear for LG G3 (2014) – GLAS.tR NANO SLIM (SGP10921)

Invisible Defender – LG G3 Screen Protector
This one includes 3+1 FILM PACK : One extra FREE complimentary screen protector included! Save money and get more protection. High Definition Clarity Film that ensures Maximum Resolution for Super AMOLDED Display, even though the LG G3 has an IPS display. New TouchTech properties for a Natural Touch and allows perfect touch screen precision. Perfectly Size adjusted to prevent lifting with any case insert.
[3+1 Free/MAX HD CLARITY] Invisible Defender – LG G3 Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty][Perfect Touch Precision]**Premium JAPANESE FILM** High Definition (HD) Clarity Film The World’s Best Selling Premium EXTREME CLEAR Screen Protector for LG G3

Skinomi® TechSkin – LG G3 Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film
Compatible with LG G3. Laser cut designed specifically to offer maximum coverage. Material flexibility allows total coverage even on curved screens. Self-Healing, flexible, tough, military-grade thermoplastic urethane, designed to absorb impact. Screen protector is scratch-proof, puncture, UV resistant and will not yellow. Easy, error-proof, and bubble-free installation. Liquid solution allows adjustments during installation. Significantly reduces dust, oil and fingerprint smudges.
Skinomi® TechSkin – LG G3 Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield – Retail Packaging (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon

iLLumiShield – LG G3 Screen Protector
This is a 3 pack of screen protectors from iLLumiShield. It’s made from high-quality Japanese pet film so it’ll definitely keep your LG G3 safe. It’s available for just $5.95 as well.
iLLumiShield – LG G3 Screen Protector Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint – High Quality (Invisible) LCD Shield – Lifetime Replacement Warranty – [3-Pack] OEM / Retail Packaging (For: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon)

SUPERSHIELDZ- High Definition Clear Screen Protector For LG G3
High Definition Transparency Film that ensures maximum resolution. Real Touch Sensitivity for a natural feel that provides flawless touch screen accuracy. Made from the highest quality Japanese PET Film with 100% Bubble-Free Adhesives for easy installation and no residue when removed. Pre-cut to fit your screen exactly. And Scratch resistant coating.
[6-Pack] SUPERSHIELDZ- High Definition Clear Screen Protector For LG G3 + Lifetime Replacements Warranty [6-PACK] – Retail Packaging

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Don't forget illoome..

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Thanks for sharing.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I actually just replaced my military shield on my Maxx with an illumishield.. And though the illumishields fit is a tad off(wide) so it causes the protector to be easy to lift off, I like the added clarity of it.. And I simply used some sharp scissors to trim the edges a tad... Then slapped my case back in.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
We recently put tempered glass screen protectors on our S5s and couldn't be happier. I've never liked screen protectors as I can't stand the way they look or the way they feel. Plus you can always tell when someone is using one. These things however are amazing and you can't even tell anything is on your phone as it looks exactly like your screen. Plus they significantly reduce fingerprints and that's just icing on the cake. I highly recommend picking one up for your G3.

tap'n on my S5

Last edited:

moosc

Reaction score
I'll never go back those plastic screen protectors. It's glass or bust.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6

mgrande

Reaction score
Maybe I'll give one a try then. I've had screen protectors before and have always gone back to slick. My current maxx HD is scratch free and its been case and screen protector free since I've had it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
If there was a tempered glass screen protector for the Maxx.. I'd get one.. They make em for the g2 and the g3 already though..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I see a lot of reviews saying that the tempered glass protectors don't lay flat.... Is this true? Can it be fixed?

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Can you double check the part number of the protector online to verify it's for the right model phone, or does it have the model of your device on the box it came in?
Ours lay perfectly flat.

tap'n on my S5

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It was the top film.. It wouldn't lay flat until it was removed... If it was mine.. I'd be more ticked than the owner is lol

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I see a lot of reviews saying that the tempered glass protectors don't lay flat.... Is this true? Can it be fixed?
I bought the VZW Tempered glass protectors when I ordered the phone and all I can say is wow. There's a slight, and I mean, slight raise, but the edges are curved, so that you don't really notice the rise. I have to actually try to notice the rise. Just a simple running of my finger over the edge does not stand out enough for me to remember that there's a screen protector on it. (Yes, I've forgotten several times that I even have a protector on.) I hate screen protectors because of the way my finger slides on them. So, placing a piece of glass over the glass was the perfect solution for me. Very very happy with my $18 purchase.