Screen Protector for the S6 Edge

moonlifekiss

Reaction score
The S6 Edge is beautiful on its own however I'm compelled to maintain its original state. Having said that, I've realized I need to have some sort of screen protection. Tempered glass screen protector is what I've been looking for but since the probability of getting the one that fits is slim ( I'd say this because I had a note edge), I decided to go for the film one.

I have used Skinomi before so I was hoping to get one but at that time, it was too late, they've run out of stock. So, I've decided to look for another brand for my S6 Edge.
61aPPi6YlaL._SL1000_.jpg

Lucky me, there's IQ Shield Liquid Skin screen protector. It's wet install type of film. Installation was a little bit tedious, I have to make my own solution. Nevertheless, I found the instruction to be relatively easy. The aftermath was a success. It did fit edge to edge, cover to cover so it should serve its purpose.

61vXIz34FxL._SL1000_.jpg

Seeing the result of IQ Shield LiquidSkin on my S6 Edge lead me to believe that I don't need glass screen protector anymore cause this one looks like glass, act like glass. But really, who knows this may change when someone could vouched and confirmed that there's a curved tempered glass screen protector that is tailor fit for the S6 Edge. Until then, I'll settle with films.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
When I was testing out the S6 Edge over the wknd, the Verizon rep told me they'd be getting in some tempered glass screen protectors for this device soon. I didn't inquire any further since I won't be purchasing this model, but I thought that was good news for Edge owners. As @moonlifekiss mentioned, it'll be interesting to see how well it fits, and see some real world reviews once it's released.

S5 tap'n

OP
M

moonlifekiss

Reaction score
I'm also looking forward to it. Can't wait. Imma try and check them out. Thanks for the news.

Reactions: cr6

Caesars

Reaction score
I'm using the zagg dry ATM, so far I'm digging it!