Anyone using Screen Protectors on their Note 8?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Anyone using Screen Protectors on their Note 8? I have been using Zagg Glass for a While on my other Phones and wondered if anyone was using Tempered Glass Protector on their Note 8 and how it was working out. I wondered with the Curved Screen. I have bought a Zagg Shield for my Wifes S6 Edge and worked well. Just wanted some Feedback since im getting a S8 and a Note 8 soon and want to protect that Precious Screen. thanks in Advance!

bentrm

Reaction score
Yup. Bad reviews. And I read them. Went for it anyway. $8.00 screen protector for my $1000.00 phone. I'm brilliant. :eek:

bentrm

Reaction score
Oh my heavens! I ordered the IQ Shield. Should be here in 2 days. I will review it. Fingers crossed.

Caesars

Reaction score
Had the zagg glass - it did fit just fine with my tech 21 case but it always looked like I was looking through a thin layer of fog lol.

Settled with the spigen NeoFlex (I think it's called that), it is one of those water squeegee applied protectors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Had the zagg glass - it did fit just fine with my tech 21 case but it always looked like I was looking through a thin layer of fog lol.

Settled with the spigen NeoFlex (I think it's called that), it is one of those water squeegee applied protectors.

I was looking at it at one time but there were lots of reviews about the s pen leaving indentions on the screen, though it seems to go away after a while. What about your usage? does the s pen leave temporary indentions on the screen?

OP
hammerhead13

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I had Zagg Shields for my Note 2 & Note 3 in the Past and no issues with S-Pen leaving permanent Marks on Films. At least not the Zaggs. I loved the Zagg Glass on my Note 5. I still have the Film my Phone came with on the note 8 which is obviously not the same. lol but if you dont press too hard your good. S-Pen has excellent Sensitivity so you dont need to press too hard. I want teh Glass but Unsure with a Curved Screen. I dont mind paying $50 for it to protect a $1000 phone or much less avoid a Deductable that is 3x that cost. I have the Zagg Glass on my Unbreakable Z Force since it does scratch and i have cracked it and fr $5 to replace it is nothing.

Caesars

Reaction score
I was looking at it at one time but there were lots of reviews about the s pen leaving indentions on the screen, though it seems to go away after a while. What about your usage? does the s pen leave temporary indentions on the screen?
So far I can see multiple SPen traces, will update back after a few more weeks/days.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I never really had problems with my screens. on my note 3, I used a zagg but only after a couple of dimes scratched the screen. put the change in the wrong pocket :-( the zagg hid the damage. got it at best buy after the associate took his keys and started hammering his phone with it on it. my note 5 had one but I just dont remember where I got it. I believe it is tempered glass. never had a problem and the phone still look like new. note 8 still does not have protection.

bentrm

Reaction score
IQ Shied screen protector on for a few days. Easy to install. Bubbles and so on disappear overnight. It's a polymer protector, not glass. S pen leaves some streaks but they disappear. Slight