New Otao X-Lambo Screen Protector for the Note 8

Raydee35

Reaction score
I recently received the new version of the OTAO Note 8 glass screen protector labeled the X-Lambo (Anti-Crack series) to review from the manufacturer. I was really hoping that it would fit my Note 8 with the Zizo Bolt case that I am using. I was using the Zizo Lightning glass screen protector with pretty good results but I do notice that lint and others things were getting under the screen protector. I also had one completely lift off when some snow got on my phone.

I received the OTAO X-Lambo the other day and followed the instructions using the supplied alignment tray that came in the package. I made sure I cleaned the glass and dried it before installing the glass. The installation was very easy compared to the Zizo protector because of the installation tray that comes with the OTAO protector.

Right away I noticed that touch sensitivity was great, I couldn't find anywhere on the screen that was a problem. I also noticed that the protector didn't seem to attract oil from my finger and smudge as much as my Zizo protector. I played around with it for a while and then tried to reinstall my Zizo Bolt case and found that the case immediately lifted the glass. Unfortunately this protector is not compatible with my case, I was really hoping it was going to work for me. I did try two other cases that I own and they all interfered and lifted the glass. I would say that if you are one of the crazy ones that doesn't use a protective case that this glass would be worth a try. Check out the pics and if you have any questions let me know.

mlcc0fHl_o.jpg

fHzO4cgA_o.jpg

AhceVtza_o.jpg

ijZ6uR2a_o.jpg

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
that is one of the biggest disadvantages of having the screen edge - hard to find screen protectors that work with the cases you want. I have a case but no screen protector - no scratches yet.