Dead Space 3

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
I am so looking forward to this game! I'm surprised it's coming out so soon! The second game, for those of you that don't know, came out January of last year. For a sequel to come out so soon is awesome.

For those of you unaware of what Dead Space is about, it's a series of deadly survival/horror games that take indirect references from the Alien series as well as some elements from 2001 and just clash them together into one big horror rampage. You play as an engineer who is called to salvage a ship. Something horrible has gone wrong and the crew is slaughtered by a race of beings know as Necromorphs; not to be confused with Xenomorphs (Alien). You are the only survivor and it is up to you to figure out the secret of these beings and how to stop them.

The third game, set to hit shelves in February next year, will be the first co-op version of the game. I recommend you guys play the two games. You will get a kick out of them!

Munst3rr

Reaction score
I am so looking forward to this game! I'm surprised it's coming out so soon! The second game, for those of you that don't know, came out January of last year. For a sequel to come out so soon is awesome.

For those of you unaware of what Dead Space is about, it's a series of deadly survival/horror games that take indirect references from the Alien series as well as some elements from 2001 and just clash them together into one big horror rampage. You play as an engineer who is called to salvage a ship. Something horrible has gone wrong and the crew is slaughtered by a race of beings know as Necromorphs; not to be confused with Xenomorphs (Alien). You are the only survivor and it is up to you to figure out the secret of these beings and how to stop them.

The third game, set to hit shelves in February next year, will be the first co-op version of the game. I recommend you guys play the two games. You will get a kick out of them!

Oh :D i cant wait then , dead space is just sick in general ;)

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Drew_P

Reaction score
To be honest, dead space 2 was the first game to actually make me jump a few times. Loved it!!!! I'll be keeping a lookout for part 3 for sure!!

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

OP
FoneHome

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
I might just have to buy it in advance.

steampatel

Reaction score
Dead space 3 is looking nice game.I really like this game.I am happy for this game comming soon.Its Really Nice horror game.Its alien series some elements .Its really big horror game and nice ..