Who in NYC needs a free Droid battery (BP6X)?

removed

Reaction score
I damaged my phone and Asurion sent me an Incredible instead of my original Droid. Asurion told me not to ship back any of the accessors or batteries. So now I have a Droid battery (BP6X) and no Droid :D

I don't want to ship it, so if anyone wants to stop by my work (around Rockefeller Ctr) I can give it to you for free dancedroid

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
id stop by, but i live in az.... wouldnt be worth the run lol. Im jealous though, thats awesome posting in the forums, Im sure a true droid follower could see it and be allover it.

plumcrazy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
is it the same as the DX ?

i could really use and im going thru there this weekend

OP
R

removed

Reaction score
Dunno, pop the cover off and see what it says on the battery.

plumcrazy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
says BH5X, damn.

thanks for the offer

ShinySideUp

Reaction score
I damaged my phone and Asurion sent me an Incredible instead of my original Droid. Asurion told me not to ship back any of the accessors or batteries. So now I have a Droid battery (BP6X) and no Droid :D

I don't want to ship it, so if anyone wants to stop by my work (around Rockefeller Ctr) I can give it to you for free dancedroid
If you still have the battery and are willing to mail it, I can paypal you a couple of bucks to cover your time and postage.

PM me.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Good lookin' out!

:) It's nice to see a forum member make an offer like this versus just throwing away or recycling the battery.

Cheers! dancedroid

rizgud

Reaction score
motorola milestone XT720 for free

i purchased a milestone XT720 from eXpansys and they shipped me mobile and all accessories but forgot to send me a battery BP6X with this mobile "stupid" and now i am still waiting for a battery so in these circumstances either you send me your battery or you take my Milestone XT720 I am ready for this deal hehehehe

soonster

Reaction score
removed, just noticed the date.

Last edited: