Whites not "white"

stang64

Reaction score
Is it just me or are the whites not that white on the Razr?
I also have a Rezound that I switch back and forth from every now and then and the whites are, well... White. Compared to the Rezound they look kinda beige. Are the colors a little off on the Razr or is it my eyes? Umm... Old age maybe?

R3DBAND

Reaction score
I cant notice it but there might be a slight off white tinge, I have heard people say that there is a greenish tint when in low light and low brightness, if its that noticeable try and find someone else with a razr and compare it with them there is a possibility that your screen could be messed up, but in my opinion the razr has white whites. :happy3:

kijutsu

Reaction score
I cant notice it but there might be a slight off white tinge, I have heard people say that there is a greenish tint when in low light and low brightness, if its that noticeable try and find someone else with a razr and compare it with them there is a possibility that your screen could be messed up, but in my opinion the razr has white whites. :happy3:

Yanno -- I thought it was just me. Then after a while either I got used to the offwhite that the Razr has, or the screen broke in good and became a lot closer to what I would consider 'normal white'.

Reaction score
stang64 said:
I also have a Rezound that I switch back and forth from every now and then and the whites are, well... White. Compared to the Rezound they look kinda beige. Are the colors a little off on the Razr or is it my eyes? Umm... Old age maybe?

It is not just you!

I switched from a razr to a rezound and the razr screen was definitely beige compared to to the white of the rezound. Also, the razr screen always seemed dark to me no matter what my brightness setting.

scoob5150

Reaction score

Are you referring to the whites in the browser? If so there is a "Battery saving mode" in the browser setting that is on by default. Even at full system screen brightness this mode knocks the brightness of the browser screen down giving you a bluish/greenish tint.

Cripton805

Reaction score
It is not just you!

I switched from a razr to a rezound and the razr screen was definitely beige compared to to the white of the rezound. Also, the razr screen always seemed dark to me no matter what my brightness setting.

I would call it reflective white. It's not actually reflective, but its like those white street signs color white. Hard to explain lol...
Im quite opposite to you, the brightness is always too bright even on the lowest setting. Ive had many many phones and the Razrs screen has been one of the brightest being beat by Samsungs Galaxy line.

Turning on a Samsung is opening the gates of heaven. The light shines past your face and lights up a new path into a pure bliss experience. Not tainted by this dark world we now live in full of crappy IOS specs....

anyhow. Enjoy your Razr DancingNexus