White or Black

jturner3988

Reaction score
I am about to order a Razr but I can't decide what color I should go with. What do you guys think White or Black?

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

jayb

Reaction score
I would have a black one in about 30 mins with the job I have if I got the white one. But I know a lot of people would like the white one. Also if you plan on putting a case on it I dont think it would matter.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
^^^^Agree with him, if you are putting a case on it (which I think is a must) color does not matter. Not sure when this fad started with having to have a black and white version of phones, did crApple start that? Either way it is all preference really.

Icyhot1966

Reaction score
There were white phones long before Apple started it. I had a Sony Ericsson K550 that was beautiful in white. As for the RAZR, I'd pick the white. I think it looks awesome. My black one runs too good tho to go and swap it and risk getting a defective unit.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I am about to order a Razr but I can't decide what color I should go with. What do you guys think White or Black?

I was in the VZW store yesterday looking at the white Razr they had on display. There really isn't much white to be seen and if you put a case on it...there's almost no white to be seen. So, what ever floats your boat.

jdroid80

Reaction score
The white one's look pretty slick from the pictures I've seen. I have yet to seen one in person though. And obviously if you're using a case, it won't make much difference. But that's the good thing about the Razr is you don't need a stinking case. dancedroid

Last edited:

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
Depending on the case you use. If you use the case holster combo it'll show white around the edge. I think it looked sick but they won't let me exchange since my Razr came from replacing my Bionic. Oh well

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
I looked at the white one and did not find it visually appealing but it is a matter of personal preference.

satarecah

Reaction score
it looks cool my friend got white it doesn't make a huge difference unless you run around with the phone naked, sadly we both use the defender series, and yes we get our phones confused all the time >.>

Gleason81

Reaction score

I don't use a case and I've noticed some surface wear on the back of the phone where you'd set it down on a table. Wear is mostly at the bottom edges of the phone. It looks like it's wearing the paint off. I wonder what it will look like after a year. Furthermore, I wonder what the white RAZR would look like when it wears on the same spots...black spots?? I don't want to use a case for 2 reasons: 1. Maintain the thinness of the phone 2. I use the HD dock and is not compatible with any decent (& thin) cases. I do have the Otterbox commuter case. It's an awesome case but really like the natural thinness of the RAZR.

Zandar

Reaction score
Well, Cee Lo has the white one, so you're a tool if you get anything else.
Or is that the other way around?