Which Seidio Holster will fit the Maxx HD using the Otterbox Defender Case?

nmscuba

Reaction score
As mentioned above I have the Maxx HD phone with the Otterbox Defender case. I don't like the otterbox holster and want to get a Seidio holster for it. I contacted Seidio and they said they only make recommendations for their own cases which I understand. Does anyone know which one works?

OP
N

nmscuba

Reaction score
I guess either everyone likes the lousy otterbox holster or no one has used the Seidio holster with the defender???

clintro

Reaction score
I saw on another site that the active holster works with the Defender. Will try it when I have some spare cash :)

Trying to not go crazy spending money on cases and such. I end up with a new phone every 6 months or so...LOL

OP
N

nmscuba

Reaction score
I saw on another site that the active holster works with the Defender. Will try it when I have some spare cash :)

Trying to not go crazy spending money on cases and such. I end up with a new phone every 6 months or so...LOL

Do you happen to recall which other site it was??

I took the measurements of the active case on the razr maxx hd from the youtube video which came out to be just over 5 1/4 long by 2 7/8 wide by just over 1/2 inch thick and the defender is bigger and measures 5 1/2 long by 3 inch wide but 3/4 inch thick so I sure it won't fit the active holster

Caesars

Reaction score
Is the convert available yet?

Return of the Android