Which phone should I choose?

wendee2150

Reaction score
I've had a D2 since November and I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with it. My son is venturing into the world of Smart phones and he wants my phone, so I'm apparently getting a new phone! I want a phone with GB: which one should I choose? I don't need a keyboard, I mostly forget it's there. I was considering an X2, but it appears that most X2 owners are unhappy. And it has no GB. I live in 3G-Only Land so a 4G phone is unnecessary. And I don't have a big budget. Any suggestions? I don't want much; do I? Thanks for your help!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
DROID Incredible 2. Its basically a Thunderbolt but with 3G.

I hear you, I have an X and I am kind of tired of Motorola

sent from my ZombieStomped X

stixaw

Reaction score
Same question in my mind I am due for an upgrade and there is not really any phone that screams get me..

I have had Droid 1 and then Droid 2 but not sure where to go from here.

Reaction score
My top requirement for a phone is a physical keyboard. So if I were in the market for a new phone right now, I'd wait the less than 2 months for the Droid 3 and go with that.

stixaw

Reaction score
yea I am with you on that I love the physical keyboard. especially for long detailed things I have to write sometimes on the phone and I was already considering the Droid 3 because of that. Thanks, :)

Oowoon

Reaction score
I've had a D2 since November and I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with it. My son is venturing into the world of Smart phones and he wants my phone, so I'm apparently getting a new phone! I want a phone with GB: which one should I choose? I don't need a keyboard, I mostly forget it's there. I was considering an X2, but it appears that most X2 owners are unhappy. And it has no GB. I live in 3G-Only Land so a 4G phone is unnecessary. And I don't have a big budget. Any suggestions? I don't want much; do I? Thanks for your help!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Really? The ones I met were happy, my friends with them tell me it has a good battery life. It's probably one of the best 3G phones for verizon. It'll probably get GB soon though. That would be a phone I would get if I could. Other than that... there's the droid 3 and the HTC Droid Incredible 2, I dunno about the rest.

Sent from Droid 2 Gingerbread running ApeX 2.0